Thursday, December 8, 2011

Accounting For Financial Services (AFS)-Work Sheet was unexpected for me!

THE INSTITUTE OF BANKERS, BANGLADESH
Banking Diploma Examination, November, 2011
JAIBB
Accounting for Financial Services -JAIBB
 
All theory question was fine. If I would write all theory first and then start worksheet, I would be very happy. How every I did a mistake that I started answering Journal, Ledger and Trial Balance. This question consume lots of time and my theory answer was not well because of time limit. I was prepared for the Final Account of
Bank, Ratio Analysis, Inventory Valuation and Depreciation. Worksheet as a mandatory question was totally unexpected because I did not find any worksheet in the previous year question. I am not satisfied with my  examination of Accounting for Financial Services.

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment